Monday, June 8, 2009

Week 2 - 1st blog

Wow, it took me awhile to get this far. I hope that I can do this!
Here is a little bit about me: I have been a Library Media Specialist for four years. I love my job! I am comfortable around technology, but I have never experimented with blogs, twitter, or other means of communication on the internet. This is exciting.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're here! I love your blog name and your kitty is adorable. I hope you'll find the online forms of communication to be intriguing and useful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you when you say this is exciting. I also find it very interesting because I have never explored the concept behind blogs. One friend of mine has uses them faithfully but I am skeptical about items on the internet and people getting my information.

    ReplyDelete